Home Depot is another of the retail stores which offer seamless returns. Customers can simply take their purchase back to whatsoever Home Depot branch and they can get their money back instantly or they can even exchange their bought item for something else.
Home Depot Return Policy
They just have to be sure to carry a copy of their receipt or their shipping confirmation email, or even the credit card they used for the item and any valid ID proof.
Here we will be providing all the details of Home Depot Return Policy.
- If the customers’ schedule is full for returning on regular store hours, they can start their return online by simply clicking on the “Return Items” button on the website.
- Eligible orders which are opted for online returns will then receive a shipping label via the customer email so as to print and attach it to the package that the customer is returning. They can then drop the package off at their nearest UPS drop box or store.
- Customer support is also very active and available to help the customers get their own UPS return started. The customers can call Home Depot for assistance at the number 1800-430-3376
- Most new and unopened merchandise which are sold by The Home Depot can also be returned within ninety days of purchase unless otherwise noted in their Return Policy Exceptions.
- If the customers’ purchase was made via The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, or The Home Depot Commercial Account or The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge, the customers have 365 days from the date of purchase in order to receive a full refund, unless otherwise noted in Home Depot’s Return Policy Exceptions.
- The returns for purchases which are available with valid proofs of purchase will, therefore, be exchanged or refunded in cash or credited to a customer account or even refunded via The Home Depot store credit (“Store Credit”) as per the issue determined by The Home Depot.
- Refunds will only be issued to the way of the original form of payment (such as credit card, PayPal, and all) unless otherwise noted in Home Depots’s Return Policy Exceptions.
- The returns for the purchases made with any gift card or any Store Credit will then be refunded only as a Store Credit.If any customer is missing his or her receipt, Home Depot may be able to locate the same in their system. Receipts for the purchases which are made with any credit card or any debit card or via check may be located in the system within ninety days of the product purchase.
Read More: Amazon Return Policy
Original shipping charges will also be fully refunded by Home Depot in the event that the product return is the result by any error which has been made by Home Depot. Exceptions may apply here (including Express Delivery as well as Major Appliance). All items must be returned to the store with all components intact for applying for a full refund.
This is all about the Home Depot return policy which has been active as of now.